The website food.vibrathon.co (and vibrathon.co) is owned and operated by the Vibrathon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Any visit to or use of this website by you constitutes your agreement that such visit or use is subjected to these Terms & Conditions. The Vibrathon Technologies reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time whenever needed, and you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions if you wish to continue using this website. Please read them carefully.
Website & Contents
- We do not give you any assurances that the content will be suitable for your purposes or that the content will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on the content or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice where appropriate.
- We cannot guarantee the access to our online content will be uninterrupted or error-free. Access may be affected by our network or equipment capacity, connection availability, scheduled or unscheduled downtime for maintenance purposes or interruptions that generally affect the Internet. If interruptions or errors occur due to circumstances within our control, we will try to resolve them in a timely way in order to restore your access.
- The Content may include links to websites other than ours or to content other than content developed by us. We will try to make all such links transparent to you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Copyright & Ownerships
All contents on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations are the property of the Vibrathon, and it’s content developers. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Vibrathon. All such contents are protected by domestic and international copyright and other laws.
If you are under 18 years of age, you may use the website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been published on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For availing any services on the platform (such as for online consultation), the user(s) need to create a User Account by entering certain information such as Name, Age, Gender, and a valid email-Id and password.
The registered user(s) may access or avail the following services:
- Book an appointment for online consultation with Healthcare Professional,
- Health and nutritional information.
- Health & Fitness Services.
- User(s) are required to make requisite payment of Service Fees/Charges as are fixed and hosted on the Platform for availing the Services as per the specified payment mechanism.